Grilled Corn with Forty Thieves Nut Butter
For this delicious recipe you’ll need 8 ears of fresh sweet corn with the husks still on and a BBQ or grill, it tastes the best when cooked over charcoal but gas is fine too.
Salted Macadamia Nut Butter
- 1/4cup Forty Thieves Salted Macadamia
- 1/4cup Softened Butter
- 1/2tsp Smoked Paprika (La Chinata is the best)
- 1/4tsp Himalayan salt
- 1/4tsp Ground Black Pepper
- Make the Salted Macadamia Nut Butter in a bowl by combining all ingredients thoroughly
- Heat your BBQ to medium-high and grill the corn, with husks on, for 15-20 minutes, turning every 5 minutes or so.
- Take the corn off the heat, peel back husks (leave on) and remove silks. Brush on the nut butter and return corn to the grill for 5 minutes turning once or twice by holding the husks until lightly browned
- Serve with husks on or off, it’s up to you. To keep grilled corn warm cover with foil.
- The nut butter will keep covered in the fridge for a couple of weeks, when using again let it stand at room temperature for an hour to soften.