This is a great dog shampoo recommended by my homeopathic vet Brett at Henderson Veterinary Clinic. If your dog develops an itchy skin condition. My vet recommends using it twice in a three week period to calm your dog’s skin down. But most importantly look at what you are feeding your dog. Some dogs just don’t cope well with commercial food and are better off with a real food diet of chicken and rice.
- 100mls white vinegar or cider vinegar
- 100mls glycerin
- 100mls Palmolive dishwashing detergent
- Mix together and use as shampoo.
- *You can buy glycerin at some supermarkets, chemists and health shops.
- **I used Dr Bronner's liquid castile soap instead.