Best Natural Face Cream
Rose face cream – It was really important to me that I kept this cream very pure and natural so it only has six ingredients, all of which are great for your skin. Here are the ingredients:
1)Organic Rosewater – an anti-bacterial astringent which is very soothing and refreshing.
2)Almond oil which is rich in vitamin A, B and E, which are great for skin health. The oil helps maintain moisture levels of the skin and gets absorbed quickly without blocking the pores. It also:
* Improves the complexion and skin glow
* Moisturises better and deeper
* Soothes skin irritation and skin inflammation
* Relieves dry and irritated skin
* Nourishes skin, making it softer and smoother
* Cures chapped lips and body rashes.
3) Lanolin which is extracted from sheep’s wool. Its moisturizing properties are highly valued because it penetrates deep into dry skin, and doesn’t just moisturize, but also creates a barrier in the underlying layers of skin to prevent moisture from escaping. This keeps skin supple longer, which means that those who use lanolin cream don’t have to apply it as often.
4)Zinc oxide can protect skin from UV rays and is also a great skin healer especially for red or chapped skin.
5) Beeswax forms a protective barrier on the surface of the skin which provides a film of protection against irritants while still allowing the skin to breathe.
6) Essential oils. These are rose geranium and palma rosa which give the cream it’s wonderful old-fashioned smell. Rose geranium oil also helps to balance the secretion of sebum and clears sluggish and oily skins, while the antiseptic properties help skin problems. Palma Rosa oil is very hydrating and helps keep the skin soft and moist.
To use: For the face use an amount the same size as a pea. For body use 1 teaspoon.