BAKING SODA 1kg
Baking Soda is a naturally occurring food grade salt with alkaline properties. Unlike many commercial brands Wendyl’s Premium Baking Soda contains no aluminium, and is naturally mined whereas many commercial brands are produced using a chemical process that creates waste and pollutants, we do not recommend using any other brand of baking soda in our products.
This is an incredibly versatile ingredient which is used in many of our products.
Some uses for Wendyl’s Premium Baking Soda around the home;
• dissolve 1 tsp in water to alkalize your body or to relieve heartburn
• add ¼ cup to a sink full of water to remove chemicals when washing fruits and vegetables then rinse with clean water
• when soaking beans add 1 tsp to prevent gassy issue and improve digestion
• sprinkle on surfaces and rub with a damp cloth to clean
• sprinkle in ovens, dampen with water and leave overnight
• deodorize carpets, chopping boards, rubbish bins, carpets and fridges
• keep cut flower fresher for longer by adding 1 tsp vase water
• pat underarms as a deodorant
• use as a fabric softener by adding 1 c to washing machine during the final rinse
• Wendyl’s Premium Baking Soda for making Wendyl’s natural cleaners
Keep out of reach of children. Do not inhale. Store out of sunlight.