Best Organic Face Cream
Lavender face cream – if you have skin problems like excema or acne I think the lavender will work well for you – see why below. And it is also very calming so good to put on before bed.
Just like the rose cream it was really important to me that I kept this cream very pure and natural so it only has six ingredients, all of which are great for your skin. Here are the ingredients:
1)Organic Rosewater – an anti-bacterial astringent which is very soothing and refreshing.
2)Almond oil which is rich in vitamin A, B and E, which are great for skin health. The oil helps maintain moisture levels of the skin and gets absorbed quickly without blocking the pores. It also:
* Improves the complexion and skin glow
* Moisturises better and deeper
* Soothes skin irritation and skin inflammation
* Relieves dry and irritated skin
* Nourishes skin, making it softer and smoother
* Cures chapped lips and body rashes.
3) Lanolin which is extracted from sheep’s wool. Its moisturizing properties are highly valued because it penetrates deep into dry skin, and doesn’t just moisturize, but also creates a barrier in the underlying layers of skin to prevent moisture from escaping. This keeps skin supple longer, which means that those who use lanolin cream don’t have to apply it as often.
4)Zinc oxide can protect skin from UV rays and is also a great skin healer especially for red or chapped skin.
5) Beeswax forms a protective barrier on the surface of the skin which provides a film of protection against irritants while still allowing the skin to breathe.
6) Essential oils. This is lavender oil has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties which can fight the bacteria causing acne infections, thus reducing the swelling and redness. It relieves itching and decongests the irritated patches of skin by adding moisture, thus speeding up the healing process. It also lessens eczema outbreaks and tones and firms your skin as it boosts circulation, thus increasing the blood flow to supply adequate oxygen and nutrition to the skin cells. This helps in keeping the cells healthy and boosting their renewal process.
It also heals burns, bites and also calms so is great to use before bed for a good sleep.
To use: For the face use an amount the same size as a pea. For body use 1 teaspoon.